Top 5 Best Nanny Cameras with Audio
2 decades back, there was no concept of advanced technology, such as a personal mobile phone, with access to the whole universe. In today’s day and age, advanced technology has become mainstream and a necessity for Modern life.
When we talk about necessities, there are a couple of basics, for example, food, shelter, and security. In one way or another, these necessities of a modern life are fulfilled by the use of technology. Employer or employee, both of them will be needing technology to reach to a level of success. Talking about a stay at home mom or a child being homeschooled, technology will help them be aware of the knowledge and skills they need, without stepping out of the house.
Not only that, technology has taken security assurance to a whole new level. Modern life includes a packed schedule, be it for work or studies. While people are off to work, away from home, security technology keeps them aware of the security circumstances, be it office or home and keeps them assured. An example of a working mother can be appropriately used here. She has to leave her kids with an attendant and go out to work, however, being a mother; she will be concerned for her children, even if the attendants trustworthy.
For such purposes, technology has introduced a vast range of security cameras over the years, for the comfort of its users. These security cameras are getting better and advanced with time, leaving its users with many options and features.
Here, we are listing Top 5 best nanny cameras with audio review, so you don’t go paranoid while you are away from home or office and be well assured.
Now let us get you to the review of the best nanny camera with audio recording so you can understand what features you need to check when you are out to purchase the nanny camera for your child’s caretaker.
This gadget is not just a camera, but also a sleek and decent looking clock available in white and black, that makes having it around more exciting as it can be easily used for the purpose of recording your babysitter’s or child’s activity while they play around and you’re off for work.
- The MS Cube MiniWi-Fi Spy has an enhanced night vision for up to 12ft, as it automatically turns on in dim light or darkness, recording videos and shots in 1080P. It is the best option for a child’s room, for the parents to keep a check on them during the night. The camera indicates no light in the darkness, which helps in keeping it unnoticed.
- WIFI CONNECTED
The camera is connected to Wi-Fi and an associated app, through which the user can control the camera from a smartphone and tablet. Its advanced features enable the user to see, hear and record from their device.
- THE MS.CUBE comes with a set of colorful stickers, allowing the users to customize according to their own taste. This blends the elegant clock in the environment, solely showing it as a clock with the invisible lens fixed in it.
- BUILT-IN SD CARD
This nanny camera can be used to record through a 720-pixel eye. Live videos seen through the associated app and recordings are saved in the SD card. The users can put up to 64GB of SD card to save recordings. Settings of the camera can be switched from all time recording to the only record when motion detected.
All of these outstanding features make it, in our opinion, the best nanny camera with audio.
This mini camera is the absolute perfect thing for hidden recording. Its compact size and rechargeable facility allows you to hide it basically anywhere, may it be in your bookshelf or even in your car. If you suspect something or even if you just want to be careful and worry about the safety of your children. You can hide this little guy and keep a check on your nanny. Due to its unique design and applaudable features, it is our runner-up for the best nanny camera with audio.
Plus you can even use it for other purposes such as keeping it in your office or workplace as well.
- 1080P OR 720P VIDEO RECORDING
With the COCO mini spy camera, you can record high definition videos in 720 as well as 1080 pixel density at 30 frames per second. Giving you a crisp and detailed video, so you don’t miss a thing, full nanny cam audio recorder is supported as well.
- SMALL SIZE
The coco mini’s small size is perfect to hide away in a corner.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
The camera has a rechargeable battery in it which can be easily charged with a standard micro USB cable. This makes it more convenient and easier for you to hide it and also carry it around.
- MICRO SD SUPPORT
It supports micro SD cards for up to 64GB to record videos in full HD. Therefore you don’t have to worry about the memory being full every other day.
- 90 DEGREE BACK SPLIT
The coco spy cam comes with a 90 degree adjustable back split with which you can easily adjust and set your camera to point and record the perfect spot.
This is not your traditional hidden camera, but it does so much more instead. If your babysitter doesn’t mind being watched then this is the best solution for all parents. This little gadget was specifically designed for parents and is jam-packed with amazing as well as useful features that can help parents out in many ways making it the best nanny camera with audio.
- CRYING CHILD VOICE DETECTION;
Its software is advanced and has a unique feature with which it can detect the sound of crying babies or children and send an instant alert to the parent’s phone.
- DESIGNATED SMARTPHONE APP
It has Wi-Fi connectivity and with the help of the YI, app parents can easily see the real-time video feed as well as interact using the two-way audio feature anywhere and at any time.
- 1080P VIDEO RECORDING
The YI 1080p, as the name suggests, records videos in high definition 1080 pixels to give the users a crisp and detailed video. Users can zoom in up to 4x to get a better look. The video can be recorded as well as seen live on your mobile.
- NIGHT VISION
It also supports night vision which lets the parents keep check on their kids in complete darkness without disturbing them with flash or lamp lights.
All in all, it is the perfect home appliance for parenting, security as well as communication. Provided that you don’t want to hide it of course
Arlo is a highly trusted manufacturer for home security systems and provides one of the Best Nanny Camera with audio, The Arlo Pro Wire-Free camera system is 100% wire-free rechargeable batteries which are a home monitoring system. Arlo system integrates with Arlo application which allows access through any mobile phone to have live HD video feeds, clear images, have recordings and set motion and audio detection sensors.
- Arlo Security Camera is a Weatherproof camera. They are designed to resist through hardest Climate conditions.
- It provides you HD video feeds wit Night Vision Quality through which it can also work in dark and provide the clear image. When the sun goes down Night vision feature automatically switches on.
- Arlo provides you service through which past 7 days of recording is stored for free and can be accessed whenever you want.
- It starts recording automatically whenever any motion or sound is detected and alert you through Arlo application. Arlo Camera has a smart siren, which you can trigger remotely if you see something suspicious in the recording. You can also set the siren to trigger automatically when something suspicious happens.
- The Arlo camera use CR123a batteries, which are quite expensive. If you are daily recording a 4 5 minutes a day, the battery will stay in use up to 3 to 6 months but if you are using long recording a day like watching kids during nap, your batteries will get used up a lot faster.
- It starts recording with few seconds of delay after the motion detected. Also, someone coming towards the camera is not always detected, but someone going from one side to another side will likely to trigger the recording.
- It has only come in white color. So, it can be easily noticed by anyone.
- Its video quality is of 720p which is not as good as others.
The Brick House security camera takes hidden surveillance to the next level. Its compact size and rugged materials allow you to convert any household item into a video surveillance machine. It’s like a DIY hidden camera kit. With this device, you can make even a tissue box into a hidden camera. Or of course the traditional teddy bear camera. The convenient and sturdy design allows u to place it in all the little places where no one can find it. You can place it on a bookshelf or inside a book cover and record 1280 pixel videos easily.
- 4 RECORDING MODES
The Brick House mini is equipped with outstanding hardware and software features which allow you to record videos in 4 different modes. You can set it to record videos continuously, motion detected recording, the time specified, sound detection or even vibration detection recording.
- SD CARD
The camera supports a micro SD card which can record up to 10 hours of full HD voice and video recording. So, we can call it a nanny cam with voice recorder.
It contains a rechargeable battery which makes it easier to place in tight spots as well as carry it around.
- FULL HD RECORDING
The camera captures video in 1280×720 pixel density to give you a clear crisp and full of detail video.
- EASY TO USE
Reviewing the video is a piece of cake. Just take out the sd card and put it in your phone or computer and easily review the videos and this how the best nanny camera helps you.
It is the most powerful outdoor camera and in the list of Best Nany Camera with audio because it provides night vision feature through which you can see 65 feet further in dark. It has 35 IR LED which helps you see in the dark. It provides you with a very high-quality resolution of 2560 x 1440p. It has 115 degrees of wide range. It provides you clearer image in both day and night. Remote service is also available in it.
- Night Vision feature up to 65 feet.
- Good quality image and video recordings.
- It is weatherproof.
- Automatic sound and motion detection.
- Provide you a notification when an alarm is triggered.
- It has a 6x zoom for the closer look.
- Send Real-time snapshots through messages and email
- Provide you with two-way audio with a built-in mic and speaker through which you communicate
- It has subscription fees in order to save recordings in the cloud.
- It only supports a few browsers.
- It has no Pan and Tilt Feature.
This camera can be used a wired or wireless both. It does not need any power supply you only need to plug it into the router using Ethernet cable. You can get a clear view of what is happening in your home through it. It comes in both black and white color. Black color can be used as a spy, so nobody cannot easily notice the camera. it has a wide 90° angle with 4 mm lens which allows if it is placed in a room a person can easily have the view of the whole room. This camera comes under the list of Best Nanny Camera with Audio.
- It captures high-quality video or image with the latest Sony image sensor. But you’ve to know that how do nanny cameras work with this feature.
- It allows you to receive quick notifications or email in your computer or Mobile phones when some motion is detected.
- Unlimited people can keep an eye by monitoring the motion.
- Can have the feature to listen or speak with the person who is being watched.
- It records video as well as the audio.
- It stores 4 hours free cloud storage.
- The camera does not notify when it losses power and the internet connection is lost.
- Motion detection and scheduling can be not be done using the app through your mobile as you need to use your desktop to do this.
- The application is not user-friendly which can confuse the user.
- It has 3x Digital Zoom.
The Nest Cam is a Mini Wi-Fi IP Camera is another of our top 10 nanny cameras that is designed for indoor use only. It has a great hardware and specifications. It has a wide angle lens, capture HD video, and images in daylight as well at night. You will get snapshots alert on your phone or through email whenever some motion is detected. It works with Alexa for voice control. It has a built-in mike and headphone to communicate while watching. Its specifications and features provide you with one of the best Nanny cameras with audio.
- It provides you a clear image or video even in low light rooms.
- It responds to the motion immediately and gives an alert.
- It has two-way audio through which you can listen to everything happening as well as instruct.
- It records videos with Nest Aware subscription. So you save everything, just in case.
- It provides snapshots notifications whenever it sensor any suspicious action.
- The night vision of this camera has low quality as compared to the daylight vision.
- The camera should always be connected to the internet connection for work.
- It has no SD Card or other local storage.
- It has Expensive hardware.
- You need at least 2 Mbps of speed in your working internet.
- Not Budget Friendly
The Vimtag VT-361 HD camera is specifically designed for indoor activities. It is perfect for home security and remote home monitoring. It also has a night vision feature which allows you to look over your house at night too. It has two-way audio through which you can also communicate while watching like a phone. It gives motion detection alerts through an application or any android or apple device. It records videos directly into an SD card. This camera provides super high definition Resolution through a 3.6mm lens.
- It has a built-in SD card which supports up to 128GB of storage.
- Provide good quality video as a Night vision camera.
- It can record video in the dark up to 10 meters.
- The camera is known for its HD video quality providing a clear image.
- Two-Way Audio.
- Its Setup is Easy.
- It is not for outdoor activities because it is not designed to resist bad weather.
- It has no cloud recording.
The last but not the least of our best nanny cameras that record is the ingenious little camera is smart, easy to use, and also designed to look like a smoke detector. Yes, not even a curious eye can spot this thing. It can easily blend in with the normal atmosphere of the house without anyone even noticing it. You can install it in your kid’s rooms or any place in your house easily.
- MOTION DETECTION
It has an amazing software and motion detection hardware installed in it, with which it will only start recording if the camera detects some motion. Therefore saving you the hassle of fast-forwarding through hours of useless footage
- HD VIDEO RECORDING
It records videos in high definition, 1080 pixels to give you a sharp and full of detail video so that you can easily zoom in on your target in the video without losing much detail. It can record up to 8 hours of this crisp video.
- EASY INSTALLATION
It can easily be installed in the ceiling or walls. Just like a normal smoke detector. Plus it has a remote control with which you can turn the video recording on or off.
The only downside of it is that it doesn’t have any Wi-Fi connectivity, unlike the other nanny cams available. But that also means that it can’t be hacked
So what is a nanny camera?
A nanny camera is a tiny camera, mostly meant to hide in some object. These cameras are most of the times wireless so they easily get connected to the televisions and monitors. There is a huge range of the nanny cameras available in the market, in the visible form and in perfect disguises as well but they all have the same one feature to record the continuous video.
Do nanny cameras have audio?
Well, some offer recording of the audio as well, some allow you to take photos and others allow you to communicate two way with the subject. Depending on your need, you can choose the one that suits you the best and start enjoying the perks of keeping an eye on the person you want to check.
The nanny cameras are not limited only to record the nannies, rather they can be used easily for any purpose of recording. The best nanny camera with audio allows you to record and listen and talk all at the same time.
Below you are going to find the review of one of the best nanny cameras wireless with audio available in the market but before that we would like to tell you about the advantages of the nanny camera. Let us have a look at them and then move forward to the review.
- You can keep a check on the activities your kids, no matter they are babies, toddlers or adults
- If you have a caretaker for your child, you can check who she is communicating with while you are away
- All the activities of the nannies and babysitters get recorded in this camera easily
- The videos recorded in this camera can be further used as an evidence if something undesirable happens
- If you are noticing some unwanted thing in your child’s attitude, then the videos can tell you the reason for his behavior
- The kids getting older like to call their boyfriends and girlfriends to their homes when the parents are away, so the parents can control their activities
- Child abuse is a big problem with the caretakers these days, the nanny cameras let you know if any such thing is taking place right under your nose.
- Make sure that you know the answer of are nanny cameras legal in your country or state or not.