Homes without any kind of security systems are more prone to be burglarized than houses with monitoring systems. The chances of this taking place are up to 3 times as thieves look for easy targets and they would not want to miss such an opportunity as the house has absolutely no security whatsoever. This is, in fact, proven by various studies so, your best option is to facilitate yourselves with the best-known equipment there is to protect yourselves and your homes.
Amazon, a top leading website where people can but all sorts of things can equip all of you with the trendy security camera systems to fit your needs. Listed below are six best security camera systems as named by Amazon.
- It is an integrated IP camera that is wireless.
- It uses Korean lens which optimizes the images and SONY’s latest chipsets 1080P.
- It captures 25 to 30 frames per second which are faster than most security cameras.
- It comes with enhanced WI-FI antenna that has transmission distance longer than normal WI-FI cameras.
- An IP66 waterproof camera that records footage 24/7 or records after it is triggered from the app.
- If an alarm is triggered, it sends alerts immediately to you even if you are thousands of kilometers away from your home.
- The security camera comes with a long power cable of about 9.8 feet.
- This security camera system is available on Amazon for $57.99.
- The total time needed to set up the system is approximately a minute which makes it easy for almost anyone to set it up.
- Performance is high as smooth videos are taken as compared with other low-frame WI-FI security camera systems that are available in the market.
- The signal strength is strong so your camera would not get disconnected frequently.
- As soon as there is no internet connection in your vicinity, you would not be able to get emails from the system during the interval.
- Night vision mode is not available in this system so you won’t be able to receive any recordings in the night time.
- This mini security camera system is multifunctional and is for $44.99 on
- The diameter of the camera 3.9cm and the thickness is about 1.6cm.
- The sensor uses CMOS technology that captures crystal clear videos with 1280x720P HD quality.
- It supports night vision so it can record in the dark clearly so you would not have to worry about your security at night. Six infrared LEDs without any sparkling lights.
- Motion sensor detectors are installed within the device. When any type of motion is detected, it starts to record videos. Also, it sends you alerts via the app which is supported for both Android and IOs.
- The battery is built-in of 350mAh Li-ion. The working time of the battery is up to 100 minutes.
- It also supports 2.4G WI-FI connection and loop coverage system is also supported.
- It comes with a 64GB SD card for maximum storage of videos.
- It has a mini and portable design.
- You can install the camera almost anywhere like backpacks, clothes, door, car window or wall so it is a wearable design or magnet adsorption.
- The most suitable device for personal, home, security monitoring, driving or for enforcing the law.
- If there is no internet connection, then you can even use Mobile data or WI-FI hotspot function to control the camera.
- The picture quality of video footage depends on the quality of the card when recording videos. If the card is of poor quality, then the video recording quality will be low and vice versa.
- The price of this security camera system is $149.99 on Amazon.
- The surveillance system is optimized by four 720P cameras that are connected to the 8 channel DVR.
- The cameras are weatherproof so the cameras are durable during any weather like rain, sunshine or snow and suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
- On normal conditions, enabling H.264+ records continuously for 1600 hours with a 1TB HDD. This is done so to obtain a long video of 1600 hour.
- Customizing the motion detection sensors allows the surveillance system to minimize the number of false alerts. Only relevant areas are marked and when motion is sensed or in case of any suspicious events in these areas, email alerts with snapshots are sent immediately to the house owner.
- The multiple cameras allow streaming videos all day and night that is done with 1TB HDD. On the other hand, normal HDD desktops cannot withstand the operational demands of these types.
- In addition to the cameras and IPCs, you can install four analog cameras and two 960P IPCs more.
- The above-mentioned compression method provided effectively lets you save 70 on storage.
- Smart playback option is available which not only saves time but also lets you review easily.
- A lot of effort is needed to set it up and transmit it over the network.
- The DVR does not support WI-FI connection. In order to view live streaming, you need to hardwire the system using an Ethernet cable.
- Amazon retails the security camera system for $158.79.
- The customization of advanced motion detection enables you to select some specific areas around the house. This stops the security system from sending you unwanted videos or snapshots when motion is detected by the camera.
- There is instant app push and email alerts whenever the surveillance system is triggered.
- The cameras are weatherproof rated with IP66 that is capable of withstanding even the harshest of weather conditions.
- A heavy-duty metal casing is wound around the camera that is designed for both indoor or outdoor use.
- The camera bracket is designed in such a way so as to protect the power cables within from damaging.
- The advanced video compression function of H.264 with 1TB HHD allows continuous recording of up to 14 days on normal conditions. This is done by 4CH DVR that connects with four 1080P cameras.
- The image sensor is CMOS of 1/3” with 3.6MM lens of 2.0 Megapixels with a wide dynamic range.
- Night vision is up to a distance of 30m or 100ft with 24pcs high-quality IR with IR cut filter.
- There are no complicated configurations. This is most suitable security monitoring for both home and business as it is a plug and play system.
- The video footage is portable and can even be saved in a USB drive.
- The system does not connect to the WI-FI and needs to be hard wired onto the internet link
- The picture quality is not so great in comparison with other security camera systems.
- This security camera system sells for $89.30 on
- The security camera can be installed directly on the ceiling of the house. No extra installation is needed.
- It has a 360 degrees’ panoramic view. No area can escape from the lens of this camera which results in 960P high resolution.
- Now with the ability of the two-way audio, you can communicate with your family, pets or babies no matter where you are. The built-in speaker and microphone help you to achieve this. So, you can address a thief as well if he manages to break in and scare him away.
- Up to 128GB of loop recording is possible on the SD card.
- If any anomalies occur in your house, then the app of the security camera system sends you an immediate alert on your mobile phone especially if a motion is detected by the system.
- Night vision mode available with 3 IR LEDs.
- Automatic switching between the IR and CUT.
- Besides using the wireless bulb camera for security reasons, it can also be used as a nanny cam. This makes it handy for not only one purpose but rather two.
- The wide angle viewing lens is perfect to keep your house under protection and keep you safe and secure.
- The night vision covers only a distance of 10m which is very less for a security camera.
Since now we have been talking about the best security systems available on the amazon.com but here we are review of one of the best system from the Nest cam company. It is a company that provides you with a lot of systems for the home security. You can use these systems to manage the security of all the house and manage it with the help of only one application on your mobile phone. So with the help of the nest devices and nest services you are in a position to get the information about the security of the whole house.
- 24/7 live streaming: when you are away from home, now, with the help of nest devices and the nest security cameras systems amazon, you can keep a check and view the live video all the time.
- Baby monitor/pet camera: the nest system also have a baby monitor or the pet camera in its set as well so that you can enjoy watching the baby or the pet when you are away and you are worried about what they might be up to.
- Motion alert feature: the camera system also has a motion alert feature that helps it send an alert to your smart device as soon as it notices something is going on in the area of vision. This helps you keep the battery for the camera safe as well as increase the possibility of never missing something incredible.
- Cloud storage: another thing that sets this security camera system apart from the other in the competition is the fact that it does not record the video in the memory card, rather it saves them and uploads them in the cloud so you have more space to save the videos and less chance of missing something.
- Nest aware: while the other cameras record only on finding some motion and sent the alert, this nest cam system keeps the videos stored for about 10-30 days so that you can open up the cloud and watch the videos and find if there is something you want to look for.
- Alert summary: the camera system also generates a cloud summary of the special moments it has captured all the day and this history helps you check the highlights of the day as well.
- One application supports all the devices connected to Nest in the house
- Provides alert summary and history so you can check the highlights easily
- Can be a little more expensive than the other cameras in the market
Advantages of using Security Camera Systems:
- Displaying window stickers and yard signs help pilferers know that you have installed a professionally monitored system of security cameras so the chances of your house getting robbed are extremely low. As the robber will think twice before breaking in because the likelihood of their failure and getting caught is high.
- If you have a security system installed in the house, then most insurance companies offer up to 20 percent when there is a break in.
- You can remotely manage your home that is you can arm or disarm the cameras wherever you are in the world.
- A panic button is often used by people to get an immediate response from the alarm monitoring system. If the panic button is pressed in matters of emergency, then the alarm company sends in a few police officers to check up on you and the house to make sure everything is safe and secure.