Camera doorbells are basically the doorbells that have an in-built camera attached to it. Now you can see who is at your door whenever the doorbell rings instead of walking up to your door and checking whoever is visiting you.
Things to consider while purchasing a Camera Doorbell
There are several things that are needed to be considered before you buy a Doorbell camera as it is a one-time investment and the best camera doorbell should be bought. Here is an outline of the important best features that need to be present in a camera doorbell before you buy it
The video recording feature allows you to know whoever is at the door and you are able to record the footage and review it later on. This reviewing is done when you are not at home and someone visits you. If this feature of video recording is essential to you, then make sure to buy one that supports this feature.
The durability of any doorbell camera system depends on the climatic conditions of where you live. As it is mounted outside the house, so the weather must be taken into account regardless of its features. If you are living where it is cold, then purchase a doorbell camera that survives the weather. Similarly, for a rainy climate, you should buy one that is water resistant.
This doorbell camera system has various prices ranging from $50 to almost $250 or even more. You should buy one that is feasible for you. The expensive ones will have HD quality images and videos but the lower costs ones have all the other required features that are needed for you to buy the best camera doorbell.
Below is some of the best buy camera doorbell for your home.
- The ring video doorbell works through Alexa which illuminates and sends updates to your Echo devices when the doorbell is rung by someone or even when any motion is sensed by the sensors. This allows you to listen in and talk back through the two-way communication system. This can be done through your mobile phones, tablet, and computers
- It has the night vision feature which allows it to work even at night with the infrared night vision technology.
- It monitors and displays videos in full 720 HD quality
- The Live View feature lets you check up on your home with the on-demand video. It also allows you to hear the audio at any time.
- The motion sensors can be adjusted according to your homes and find the perfect setting that is fit for your homes.
- If they are not any wires in the doorbell, even then it works on any homes.
- It sends notifications to you as soon as the doorbell is pressed which shows how quick and efficient it is.
- Alexa can be used to view live streaming at your doorstep.
- Internet connection is required. For an optimal performance, 1 Mbps is recommended. So, if there is an error in the connection then the device won’t be able to send you any updates.
- The Q8 home smart doorbell camera device has a wide viewing angle of 160 degrees which ensures the safety and protection of your property.
- The camera in the doorbell cannot be seen with the naked eye and hence it is a smart doorbell.
- The camera doorbell has a 2 MP camera which provides you with HD quality clear and sharp images.
- There is also a PIR motion detector which automatically detects anyone lingering around your house. It will instantly take videos and images and record the visitor’s activity.
- The infrared HD quality night vision secures your property even during the night and lets you see when someone pays you a visit.
- The device is made up of zinc alloy which has some pretty good mechanical properties such as the device is wear resistance and at normal temperature the impact strength is good.
- It also comes with a TFT color screen of about 2.4 inches. It is an electronic cat eye kit which is smart and is extremely easy to install.
- The cameras are concealed to avoid any unnecessary problems. As some individuals consider it as an intrusion to their privacy that someone is looking and recording them through his or her cameras
- Live video streaming to any of your devices such as mobile phones or tablets is not possible as the Q8 home smart camera doorbell does not support this feature. So, you cannot view live video footage from anywhere or at any time except when you are at home.
- It features a PIR motion sensor that has a detection angle of 110 degrees which provides an accurate and precise detection of motion.
- It is water resistant with IP55 so be it rainy, sunny, or snowy your video doorbell will work wonders in all types of climatic conditions.
- The two-way audio intercom system lets you communicate and listen to visitors at your doorstep so no more going to the door to check who is there anymore.
- The wireless WIFI video doorbell is supported by both Android and IOS systems.
- It has the capability to capture videos and photos at any time with the night vision feature which has a diameter of 850nm and a distance of 5 meters.
- It has an ultra-low long standby period of up 8 to 12 months with two specification batteries of 18650.
- It also supports TF card which takes the photos of your visitors automatically.
- You can answer your door from anywhere within the house as the device supports the two-way intercom system with the noise cancellation feature.
- The installation process is quick and simple and can be done within a minute with the toolkit that comes with the package.
- The video quality is not that good and preferable another HD camera system is much better.
- Live viewing from any other device cannot be done with the wireless WIFI video doorbell.
- The door phone is the best doorbell camera that you should buy as it has multiple 16 chord melodies that you can change any time you like.
- The TFT color screen consumes less power with a display of seven inches.
- It has switch power supply that is built-in. The voltage and power are wide and are both compatible with each other.
- It can support up to 1000 ID cards which can be used to unlock or lock the door by showing the ID card to the device. The unlocking of the door can also be done by electric controls.
- The night vision feature is used to monitor outdoors during the night time.
- The brightness, chroma, and volume are adjustable which can be used to adjust according to the user’s preference.
- The outdoor camera is protected by the rain shade which can be used to avoid direct sunlight.
- Also, the glass cover of nanotechnology ensures clear and bright images and videos.
- No radiation is radiated from the door phone doorbell camera that results in high definition quality.
- ID card unlocking and electric controlled unlocking is supported by the intercom doorbell camera.
- Multiple options of up to 16 melodies is built-in which can be changed any time.
- Live viewing is not possible with the intercom doorbell camera so you cannot view live streaming directly from anywhere.
- Motion detection sensor is not present so it does not send alert notifications to your mobile phones or to any other device.
- The M5 doorbell security camera is wireless that has the advanced capability to adopt high processing chips for high-speed coprocessors of the video.
- The signal transmission of the device covers a long distance.
- The M5 may be the best camera doorbell that anyone can buy as the monitor displays real-time video streaming to your mobile phones.
- It displays high definition video and picture quality of 1280x720p.
- The viewing angle is 166 degrees which are considered as a wide angle field view
- The battery of the device lasts for a long time and it is built-in inside the doorbell camera.
- The power consumption of the device is low and it also saves energy.
- The Infrared LEDs are 850nm. The 6 pcs are used to monitor during the night and gives you the best possible results.
- It is weatherproof with the IP53 technology which protects the device against various different kinds of weather conditions.
- A TF card is also present which records for 15 seconds.
- Live video streaming from your mobile phones is possible with the M5 Camera doorbell.
- The two-way communication system is present which makes the talking clearer than ever.
- The wireless WIFI internet connection makes it easier to monitor and watch video recordings.
- The PIR motion sensors are not present in the device to sense if a visitor is at the door to inform you of your mobile phones.